USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: I passed the CS what I recommend - dorismd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to thank and recommend the excellent USMLE step 2 CS instructor I used to help me pass the exam. The instructor has worked for several clinical training centers in the New York and New Jersey area. The instructor was very nice and able to travel to my location in Newark, NJ. The sessions were very helpful and very convenient for me. The sessions helped me realize what I was doing wrong and I was fully evaluated in the ICE, CIS and SEP. I was taught the AMG style of Introduction, History Taking(HPI/PmHx), Physical examination, closure, challenging questions, CIS, and the patient note. This was very helpful for me and the 1on1 sessions really focused on my mistakes and made my exam so much easier. The key for this exam is understanding your mistakes from the point of view of a CS instructor that can DIRECTLY help you make the corrections in person.

You can contact the instructor at skype id hagemd3

or email- HAGEMD@GMAIL.COM

I passed thanks to Dr Hage you can contact me if you would like a reference for Dr Hage my cell is 1-914-563-3552 my name is Doris Johnson
I enjoyed the case review and 1on1 feedback that is the best way to learn
the review was excellent and well worth the time, the instructor was very knowledgeable and helped me improve my ICE component so much and also went over the Differential diagnosis and lab tests with me, if you want a reference for Dr Hage my cell is 1-248-974-0385 My name is Dr Khan
I also PASSSED thanks to this instructor, the review was very efficient and useful and helped me so much in my preparation, the instructor times you and makes sure you are asking the correct questions, I enjoyed the mock exam that is offered by the instructor the review was great-, my number is 1-347-271-1215 if you want a reference for Dr Hage, my name is Jasmine Liu