USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Is FA and UW enough to get high score in step one - obead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everybody.

I just have one quostion. Is a thorough study of FA and UW enough to get high score in step one? if not please tell me what to add? Kaplan note?... kaplan videos?...Goljan pathology?... Goljan RR?..and/or NBME?.. Please please advice, I really don't know what is the best combination.
Thank you all guys

im doing FA+UW+Golian audio+NBME+KQbank......at least that is the plan
There are certain things that needs deep foundation for which you should go to kaplan.For example ,kaplan is very good for genetics where you lay a good foundation to answer even UW questions.So you can use kaplan as a reference book.samideb
Tanks 1128, samideb12 for your reply.
its just that the material out there is alotttttttttt and everybody is using a defferent combinatin of resourses. I wounder what is the best specially if you have only 6 months only to be done with the exam.....
6 months is good time ...I wish I had 6 months!!!.....but I want to apply next year...

but I am still doing videos with kaplan....fast fast ...at least once....just to make sure i know whats in the videos...It helps in learning....Like its better to hear the professor talk about it than read it line by line....But it takes time...but do the videos fast fast at higher speed. Just do them once and then put them aside...After that FA, UW and rest of the stuff....and goljan....
Thanks shinerock for your reply, wish you all the best
Ya at least kaplan videos ,which will take you only two weeks.
samideb...2 weeks?????
can anyone please help me , by telling me that should i do uworld questions subject wise following the FA index ? plzzzzzzzzzzzz help fast
I think you should do it in a mixed mode to have a balanced and integrated understanding of all basic science concepts.It helps for a balanced progress without lagging in any one of them......others may have different opinion
Pages: 1 2 3