USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: March 12' exam takers lets get together over h - tg2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hi i plan to take step1 in march.was just wondering if i shoud start a common thread for motivating each other for march exam. lets just share our plans for the next 4 months and then help each other with whatever comes up.

my final phase plan is :
to finish all Kaplan notes(2nd time) UW qs(already doing,almost done with 70 %for the 1st time)+ FA( already done with once mostly) in next 3 months.
NBME's for the final assessment,last month n see where i stand to finally take the exam.
if score at assessment doesnt work well,will modify the plan accordingly.

my best wishes n prayers to all....its a WAR agaisnt yourself(laziness,distractions,family issues,work,sleep n the list goes on)....and the winner is YOUSmile

hi
plz give ur skype id also ...i would love to join u...i wld like to gv exam by feb 29th max...
hi.me too feb 29 th max.wat r u reading step1 fire n ur plan in these 3 months?
i guess somebody should start feb 2012 exam takers thread...
just to go thru imp points,nbme discussions...
hope feb 29th turns lucky for us,as it comes once in 4 yrs..lol
hi ,i thought about takin it in FEb too but realistically speakin i just cant/dont wana take a risk.but lets c...we can still coordinate with each other.
my skype id: noor.khan2009,email tulipgarden2009 @ hotmail.com

goodluck everyoneSmile
how did u guys go about genetics..like whats the best way to doing it to the best in a week 's time?
have u guys already registered for feb.. im mean taken ur date
hi

i m also planning to take exam in march
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11