USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Failed...........Got 74 - arshan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am so depressed don't know what to do. Please advise. I studied Archer, PR ,UW . In the exam I couldn't attempt 35 question due to time management problem. CCS is okey. Please tell me what should I do? It was so important for me to pass.
I am so sorry to hear that.
If your problem was in time management, then you need to work on that. Keep practicing questions in timed mode and work on your speed. Try reading the last line of the question then skim through the question stem to save time.
Subscribe to Kaplan Qbank and work on it for time management. Brush up on your weak areas.
Good luck.
keep practicing questions...dont worry. just go through it again. GL.
Hi Arshan what is your e-mail id.

sorry to hear that you did not make after using these 2 major study materials. don't loose hope. you may be down now but you are not out of the game. keep pushing and next time you will com out victorous. don't beat yourself up, failing step 3, does not state how good of a doctor you are. Just dust off your pant and push it one more time and you will have testimony for someone else who may have same experience you have now. pick one of the two materials you use before and add first aid step 3 to it with UW( pick one so you don't get confuse, which happens when using several materials and also do all questions in time mode)Ok. good luck
Hey Sorry to hear that.Please we all been there. Hit your books.. review for a few weeks... do more questions focus more in fast reading. Timing was a great factor for you. Do not wait too long.I know it is hard but you will be fine! 74 is very close... to passing.
Im sorry to hear that...as others mentioned you need to get back have focus, next time you can make it...can i ask? did you took nbme on this exam?
Hi, Nothing people say will help. You have to join some class, and then you begin to feel better.

Prayverywell what is your email id?
can you please me a msg mine docvena
Thanks
Thans so much for being here to encourage me and support me.
11k Course recently (online) got me (email renu_usmle ) 230s through personalized, 100% guaranteed instruction
tnx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6