USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: N acetyl cysteine - step1mom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
used in CF to break disulfide bonds between the mucous.The other name for it is mucomyst..this q was discussed before..just to clearify.thanx
exactly right
step mom if u have any questions we can discuss ok let me know
so nice of u dear.I will definitely let u know.thanx a lot.Smile
check this out noori sent this to us

http://www.coolbuddy.com/jokes/irritation.htm
what the hellSmile..what is this thing?
see hahah it was fun lol he just did on forumz hahah never asked a question and enjoying wid jmo n vsg!
it was funnySmileSmileSmile..its strange these guys actually do everything.they are good at studies,at sports,at social skills ....i just wonder how do they manage this?
mom wat did f4 har.. wrote u all posted huggy buggy comments is that person ill? or failed in any exam?
well dear..its hard to actually translate.its the most typical urdu that we speak in pakistan...very very personal and real,everyday language.every child speaks this language there as a kid.and its so sweet and so typical of our side of the world and even i think a very few people even in pakistan recognise this.All my friends,myself,we recognise this language.we used to talk like this ALL the timeSmile.he is trying to be a kid and telling his childhood stories.but its so cute and so natural an spontaneous..if i translated,it will lose its essence.although he is joking and may be nothing like that happened and all the names he is mentioning r just a socalled imaginary friends,but every kid has some name he remembers from childhood.I remember I used to play with my brothers ghar ghar and i remember a name 'naukar kareem'..Smileits funny i was just 5 or 6 years old but i remember there was always an imaginary servant Kareem.U wont understand zeeshiz..its like somethings are sacred and associated with cultural roots..and people in a particular country can relate to it better and understand that better.i am sure i wont be able to understand many things your people do back home.but u really enjoy everything about themSmile
)
Pages: 1 2