USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: help with extension of eligibility period... - sam245
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guyz....i knw u all r really busy wid this exams....but i have a bit issue with it.....
can anyone help me?............
my exam is on 30th march and my eligibility period expires on 31st march......i knw its not possible but recently this happened with one of my friend .....when he went to the exam test center on exam date.....they told him on the exam day at exam center that we didn't receive u r verified degree translation from ecfmg so u can't appear in d exam.........so my question is ...if this will happen to me....will i be able to extend my eligibility period on that 30th march????????........i already called them(ecfmg nd prometric center) but they r not giving any kind of the response.........so plz can anyone help me with dis?.............thanx in advance.....
1st of all do u have the scheduling permit number and ur some 16digit code wen u took the appointment ...if u have tht call them and ask them if evrything is verified...do check it...dont take it lightly

b more clear abt wat u wana know so i can help u on this
thanx for d reply.......i called the ecfmg but they still not get that verified documents from my university so they told me to take my exam first....then i called the pro metric center .....nd asked... did u get my all documents verified from ecfmg?..........so they told me we don't get any email from ecfmg....and to take the test u need only scheduling permit and u r id proof....i have dis 2 things.......and ya i also have that 16 digit number so does my friend........so i wanna know that if i will reach at the exam center and the day they tell me ....we don't have u r verified degree translation from ecfmg.......and u can't take this exam....so will i be able to extend my eligibility period on that day????????????.......and ya i m not american ....so my degree is not in English so they needed this translation.......
Trust me. As long as u have ur scheduling permit u r in safe side. promtric has nothing to do with ur verified credentials! Don't load ur mind with extra tension. Focus on ur test. GL dud!
thanx lamonti for u r kind words....i m also hoping the same.....but this was already happened wid one of ma friends.....so i thought that would be good if i ask dis question on dis site........
credentials verification is related to ecfmg certification. you can always give exam once you have permit and confirmation note. i think yor friend had some different thing .it can be some misunderstanding by you...prometric never say that