USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Caribbean grad vs. 3rd world IMG - iprematched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

I read many of you 3rd world IMG's posts regarding Caribbean grads and I just wanted to share something..

You can hate all you want.. Caribbeans will take away your residency spots for as long as there will be America.. Caribbean grads are the privileged US Citizens of this country who share equal opportunity with our American graduate brothers and sisters..

Caribbean grads take competitive exams like the MCATs to get into their schools.. They don't pay their way in with donations and bribes like how the Indian/Paki IMGs do.. You guys study for your USMLEs for years and you end up being fat, forty, and jobless..

Caribbean grads will always have the upper hand so go back to your rice paddy fields and mud brick houses.. We dont need you guys here.. Nor does the American people..
I try not to be hateful but you guys provoke us to put you in your place..
I dare any of you to defend yourself.. I will tear you guys another hole!!!
PMS ? ?
U cant pass MCAT thts why u r caribbean otherwise u would had been AMG lolz. Dnt talk abt donations ,caribbean school will take anyone monkey/donkey if they can pay heavy fee. U get seat nt cz of score or knowledge but cz ur patrents had privilege of being US citizen so in other words ,u did nt earned anything for u. No offence but these r facts
Shut the $&@% up.. MCATs are entrance requirements for Caribbean schools you dumb schmuck... Learn how to speak English.. It will probably help you get a job here in US...
I just got a prematch from Cincinnati Children's and fyi I don't speak and write proper English, have very strong accent, and come from a third world country. I got it because of my great credentials and performance on my interview day. How about that ?
You Indian grads pay your way to get into and to get thru medical school.. You study for 5 years for each USMLE Step and then you fail... Claim you get double 99 and can never Match! Lol..
Well adrian, I hope you atay in residency because plenty of people get kicked out because of incompetency.. Good luck and congratulations!
@iprematched "I will tear you guys another hole"..... you should visit a gay friendly bar by you in NYC and do that instead of venting out this crap in the forum.... are you still bitter about not getting into a US Med school?? Chill dude!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11