USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: need advice!! - psshruth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys!!
i completed my uworld first time subject wise with 60% correct..currently im reading first aid..i dont know where i stand in my preparation as i have been studying on and off while doing the qbank for the past 4 months...i dont know what do do next n what plan to follow..definitely nbme's are the real deal to know where i stand but i dont want to take them until n unless im confident..i want to take my exam in 2 months time...
please guide me u all with what exactly i should be doing now..
thanks!!!
plz advice!!
Hello. If you have money for two nbmes I will advice to do the first now so that you know your weak points and work on them. This time read continously. then keep on doing UW and FA and after a month do the second nbme then you will know if you are ready to do exam in a months time.
which nbme do you suggest i should take first?? also i want to finish my one read of FA n then revise uw notes n then take nbme..what do you think about old nbme's?
???
from what i've read on this forum, 7, 11, & 12 are best & some questions may appear on ur actual exam too.