USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: NBME 13 answer key - jasmin000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
http://www.mediafire.com/?i9pp453yl0aas3i

Some questions are missing in the download for block 1 and 2. Block 2 q 23..not sure if its A, hence the (). Open for discussion people!

Block 1

1. DEDDE
6. FDDCA
11. FCDAB
16. CBADF
21. -HEAA
26. ADCDE
31. EEDAB
36. A-DAD
41. ACCCD
46. DDC-F

Block 2

1. DABAB
6. C-BCA
11. ACCBD
16. EBCDE
21. BD(A)DD
26. BBCD-
31. FBDBD
36. EDBEE
41. CC-AE
46. FD-EB

Block 3

1. DADED
6. ADFBE
11. CBDAD
16. DBCCB
21. CBAFC
26. ECACC
31. CABBG
36. BBCEC
41. ADEBE
46. EBCBA

Block 4

1. EDBEC
6. BCJDB
11. AACCE
16. ACCDF
21. DEAEA
26. CBBBC
31. ACEDC
36. CAFEA
41. DBBBE
46. BBCBC
Wow Thanks, been looking for the answer key for a while. Appreciate you put the effort to post it in.
Thanks a lot, tha'ts really haelpful!
You are welcome...but I can't guarantee that all the questions are correct but I did my best. If you find any incorrect answers please do comment on it!

Thanks a lot,
Finally .I got it that's really helpful!
THANKS U
i have some differences in the ans.....block 1---q 10...ans is C.....
19 ans is B.....
46 ans is A..(teichoic acid only found in gram +...its E.coli...gram -...2 virulent factor...pylonephritis associated villi and adhesins...)

thanx for ur ans key....nice job...i will look a the other block and tell u guys if my ans are different...

can some one tell me how to calculate block 1..q 47...
@jasmin thanx a lotSmile))
did u take nbme13 online or oofline. i took it offline n some of my ans r not matching with this key..
@raihansomcn can u plz post ans that u got correct n found it wrong in this key. it wil b v helpful to ppl doing offline n struggling with correct ans.
Block 2...q26....ans--E

Block 3...q3...ans--C

Block 4...q2... E.....
q10.. C
q11.. B ( i have little confusion which one i gave...)
q13.. B
q14.. A
q23...i gave A but it was wrong....may be C...not sure....
q42.. E
q46.. D

thanks....if any1 have any confusion plz discuss....
blok 1 q 17 ans is opiod withdrawal but why it cant be alcohol or lsd?
Neonatal Withdrawal Syndrome occurs in babies who were exposed to such drugs as heroin, cocaine, methadone, morphine and other opiate drugs, as well as alcohol. These drugs pass from the mother through the placenta to the baby, depressing the baby's central nervous system. As a result, the baby becomes addicted to and dependent on the drug, causing newborns to experience withdrawal symptoms beginning in the days following birth.

Withdrawal Symptoms

The symptoms of NWS can vary depending on what type of drug the mother used, how much was consumed, how long she used the drug and the individual characteristics of the baby. Symptoms can appear anywhere from one to 10 days after birth, and include the following:

Excessive crying
Sleeplessness
Gastrointestinal upset
Sneezing
Dehydration
Fever
Increased muscle tone
Rapid breathing
Hyperactive reflexes
Blotchy skin tone
Irritability
Seizures
Sweating
Trembling
Vomiting
Babies with NWS may be extremely hard to soothe and can appear to be constantly hungry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9