USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Be grateful people! - smalik99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
very surprised to see comments like "235...very disappointed"...you've got to be kidding me..i know tons of people (including myself) who would do absolutely anything for a score like that...be grateful for what you have and enjoy life!
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful.
im 100% with u on that smalik99 !!!!
smalik99...totally agree with you!! More than surprising its shocking!! We have to be greatful for what we've done! Even if its not a perfect score. Who cares?...It's the result of our dedication and also a gift of God.
i know...there are tons of people going into depression just coz we are not able to reach that desired scores and here are everyone saying 230 and 220 are not good enough...i feel like WTH???
^^ exactly...we spend too much time worrying about what we dont have and dont appreciate what we do have and im not just talking about step 1 score...im talking about everything in general...be thankful/happy and move on
It's like saying " Kill urself'' to those people with decent/not amazing scores...
If it was possible I would ask them to give it to me. This is really ridiculous. For all the pain this exam is giving, I will be happy with any 200 and up. Then try to make it biiger in CK. Residency is not only about score. Yeah theu should be thankful to God or who/whatever they believe in.
there is nothing more satisfying and comforting to know that u gave your best. A "thank you Lord" would do with whatever score u get. if u are not satisfied with ur step 1 score,remedy is make step 2 pay heavily for your disappointment (displacement reaction). GL people!
Amen!! @neuralcrest
Pages: 1 2