USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Any one in UK - singhal76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am an indian medical graduate and presently working in Uk in surgical rotation. I am planning to appear for USMLE exams.

Any one intersted in guiding me regarding the prepration of this exams.

also anybody in manchester or around preparing for this exam.
plz post reply regarding any of this.
yeah i will be starting work at st mary's hospital in manchester in feb and would like to do usmle.send me your email address so we can get in touch
simba
hey guys, i am in Oxford if u would like to get in touch with me..........07749657812
Tano
hi guys sry for not replying earlier....just came back from india.....my email address is singhal76....i am exactly in bury near manchester if u guys know.... i don't know anything about USMLE and just starting to gather all the information abt books and how to study so if u guys think that i can fit in ur grps than v can think of starting grp discussions.....i'll b starting from scratch.......i did my medical grads in 1999 .... wat abt u guys....
I am also in UK in Cardiff. I started to study for USME I last month.
I would like to discuss with u guys about books,etc.
i am still waiting for reply on my email address.....mail me djdocina...anybody who is interested in sharing....
Hi Guys

I am in Birmingham & starting out with my prep for step 1. Please let me know if anybody is intrested. We can keep in touch via phone or Email.
Thanx
KK