USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Study group for step-3 in NY-queens -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
viren shah - drviren99

Hello friends,
I am in residency program and it is difficult to start alone studying.so if anyone in queens area like to join group email me or respond to message.i have all step-3 material and also will discuss of studying.
img

hello
i am in queens too..
Harish - drviren99

Hi,Viren
I am harish. I have one question for you. I am also preparing for step3.While doing my case simulations i have one doubt,ie , after working out the case do I need to counsel the patient, if so when to do that after the 5 minutes remaing warining or before that.Secondly if I admit the patient do i need to arrange for the diet .Thirdly if i discharge the patient when i sholud give him follow up ie after one week or after one month.Lastly do not need to request the labs and every thing at a time or do I need to do steo wise .Advise me.
Harish
S Johri - mjohri1045

Hi, I am in NY city. I work at St. Luke's Hospital. I would like to join your study group.
vinaya - vinayakonduri

Hi Guys,

I am doing my residency at the Bronx VA, Nyc but live in Nj. I am interested in joining the group either on line or in person. I had gone to kaplan live lectures and also have lot of good books, but I am lost I really don't know where to start. I need a good plan.
Sal

Sal - Salgam -
That would be great, but I never studied with anyone online. What's the best way to do that? Email back and forth? Chatroom? Are you in the NY/NJ area? I'm in
Hoboken, NJ. Let me know. I will be retaking USMLE Step 3 sometime in September,
so this is good timing for both of us.

Also, what's yor name :-)

--Sal
Eddie - adel90042

HI Viren,
I am planning to take step3 soon but Iam so cofused about the study material or the plan. please if you can help e-mail me your recommendations. thanks
Eddie
lisa - cll1234

Hi,

How are you doing? How many people in that study group? and how it function? thanks
azfar - brugiamalai

i just started my usmle step3 prep. and looking for the right person who have all the knowledge and materials and also i,m working in queens so we can start on this project easily a
DJ - research4doc

Hi,

I am a resident at NSUH at queens. May be we can meet and start to study together whenever the schedule permit. Write me back asap.

DJ
Pages: 1 2