USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Took Step 1 today - sprinkle2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
making this short and sweet....

EVERYTHING you need to know is in First Aid and U world. EVERYTHING. Its not as bad as people make it out to be, i saw 2 repeat questions exactly from NBME 11 and many of the same question stem/concepts from u world. Everything on that test I had seen before. Definitely second guessed myself a lot coming to the end but trust your gut and don't change answers. You know more than you think you do. the less resources you use the better, stick to the proven study methods of U world, First aid and Pathoma. Good luck
congrats!!!! that’s for sharing!!!
Thankyou for sharing and best of luck ...
thank u thank u thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for sharing...........
wish my best of luck...................
Should I even look at kaplan?
I never used kaplan so I don't know what they have to offer. I only used DIT, First Aid, U world and Pathoma along with all the NBMEs taken online.
Thanks alot for sharing your exprience
Thanks for sharing your experience. Good luck.
Can you please email me the DIT?
My email is tonyenigltd
Thanks.
Thank you sprinkle......Smile
@sprinkle
Thank for given hope to others, because the last post on this forums r from people saying that the test is horrible with new concepts and etc...

Post like yours bring me confidence; Because im using the resources that u mention.

Thank u so much..!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5