USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: paroamin - october11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz help me for preparation of step 1 .plz let me know how can start the preparation of step1it is long preparation i read the Kaplan books three time and saw kaplan video one time ,after complete that when i sit down and try to solve the uw MCQS they are looks new for me and i found myself that i dont rememeber any thing from Kaplan books as well as from Kaplan video only clear my concept plz let me know how can i rememeber the stuff ,i cannot learn the whole Kaplan books and how can i solve the UW question plz help me

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help thanx

plz help me for preparation of step 1 .plz let me know how can start the preparation of step1it is long preparation i read the Kaplan books three time and saw kaplan video one time ,after complete that when i sit down and try to solve the uw MCQS they are looks new for me and i found myself that i dont rememeber any thing from Kaplan books as well as from Kaplan video only clear my concept plz let me know how can i rememeber the stuff ,i cannot learn the whole Kaplan books and how can i solve the UW question plz help me