USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Can I make money by teaching step3 - dr.raj
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*** System identified the user is a spammer ***

Guys I have not passed step 3 but can I make money by teaching it??
Dr. raj
What a fraudster this dr raj is
If you did not pass...............how you will teach others??

It's not India...................It's usa.
says the goofball that is posting ECFMG certification all over forum - what a dumbass spammer merris134 is ... LFMAO
You the fraud jerk who is not even passed step 1 want to teach step3 to monkeys?...........go back and treat your fellow illiterates there. They only will understand your idiotic teachings. WAX BRAIN ORANGUTANG
Charlatan (fake doctor) Dr. Raj from Uganda wants to teach Step 3 to ORANGUTANS in the zoo.
You are obviously an inbred cretin hence the racist and nonsensical rant. Sorry for your unmatched status, it was perhaps for the best anyway.
Dr Raj
I know that you are frustrated because you did not match and you failed step 3. But you need to do an introspection, and find out that your are just a scumbag and you wish to teach , with an IQ of 32!!

Go and do some sweeper's job in the hospital. That is the best you can do. Also you can also teach sweeping to those young girls. Your dream of teaching will be fulfilled and get money also.
hey man, life is tough man, are you in USA? I am in UK. Can we do the teaching together? Maybe we can also help each other for the match?
stop the nonsense here. you jobless guys,
If you want to help others , do it, donot try to make fun of teachers who help other doctors.
you donot have the braveness to say your original name.
and you made your id as dr.raj [ fake id by other person]. Dont misuse our teacher Dr.Raj name.

If you do not want to see dr.raj name, tell us frankly, that you donot want to help other doctors in this forum.

you two are only replying back to back, today only I saw that....this shows you are one and the same. for the past few days , i didnot seee attempt here, but under the disguise of female name and other name, what a fun it is.....
Pages: 1 2