USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: @cardio: took ck nbme 7 today - rvusmle2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
233 Sad
exam in 5 days.
what do i do?
I heard it underestimate for about 10 -15 points
does that mean my estimated score is 243 - 249?
@rvu dont worry for nonsense ppl post. That's great score. Just go over form 7 dissect the wrong Q & go for your exam. GL
i am FREAKING out! i forgot everytihng overnight! my uw test score dropped to 60%s!!!
(: That's norm. You didn't have any traumatic brain injury for past few daysSmile Just keep calm. I seen the way you ans Qs on CMS. You are in good place. Your score drop bz of the fear dried the ink in your brain and don't let you think right.
If u took form 7 online & timed & that's score you reporting, you are in good place. Just take break do more blocks of UW that u don't lose moment of departure for D-day.

You should sign off from forum NOW. That make u anxious and with some nonsense post that I seen CK next door post with some member who don't know even her basic can be salt to healing would.
Remember you never can know everything.
Keep calm.
GL
Okay. If you say so Sad

I reset my UW and i'm doing blocks. i feel better now.

signing off the forum now then.

bye! until 7th night. i will post my exam experience!
GL RV!!!
I think you should literally print out CARDIO words and stick it to you walls! I will do that, I am very serious! Anytime I get anxious, I will go READ that and breath deep...
GL GL GL, and DO BELIEVE YOU KNOW A LOT AND TRUST your first instinct, it usually is right on the spot!
Dont trust Cardio, he has never taken any USMLE exam
don't listen to Cardio. He might know something but he ha never taken any USMLE exam so he doesn't know NBME predictability
Pages: 1 2