USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: CS skype partner, advanced&serious, Jan (1/6~1/25) - ahnna0929
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, I'm looking for a CS partner with Skype during Jan. 
I've been practicing with other partners FA cases and Minicases(in FA).
I want someone who practiced FA cases at least one review. 

If you are available this time, please let me know ASAP!!!

1/6 or 1/7 ~ 1/25
everyday 7-9 pm in E.T.

Skype ID:
ahnna0929
I will be willing to meetup on skype or at a location of your choice to help you for free let me know if you are free this weekend
I’ll be online on skype
Dont give your money to any USMLE CS tutor I also failed my USMLE step 2 CS exam with many stars below the borderline I failed my CS exam thanks to USMLE tutors w/ both online and live sessions, it was definitely not helpful or effective we only covered a small amount, and what the tutor was teaching was outdated, THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NEW CS CHANGES they have now! I definitely do not recommend using a tutor that doesnt reveal their true identity
I strongly recommend that you ask for a valid ID and you must photocopy it so that if you fail you know who is responsible for scamming you. these online tutors are a bunch of crooks and most of them have failed and are not able to get into residency, i have a strong suspicion that they are failing people intentionally so that they can have a better chance of getting a residency position
please avoid all tutors and ask for a LEGAL form of ID before paying any money
i was scammed online and I dont want anyone else to be scammed by this
I also cannot match this year despite getting 250+ on CK