USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: for those who faikled in atlanta -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ss

this post is for all guys who responded to jungle docs post for all those who fail .I have seen guys like NW who blame others for the fault opf their own.
Dont be under this impression that anyone has anything against you in Atlanta .The proctors there are the nicest p[eople I have evr come across.If you fail it is you who is responsible for yopur failure and not any one working at Atlanta center ,it is true that most of the people there are African American but they are very good and civilised people they have nothing against you .No body there is a racist .
Almost 50 % of Fmg which includes me also dont know how to speak english then If we fail we balme atlanta .We dont have bedside manners but we blame atlanta .Guys we should stop this nonsense let us be honest enough and decide why did we fail the reason is not the guys at atlanta are bad but we are bad .We need to overcome our mistakes we did last time and hopefully by having a positive attitute we will be sucessful