USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Volunteering / Recommendation at Mount Sinai - kseniia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Mount Sinai Bone Program is offering a volunteering position.

The individual will learn and perform in vitro and in vivo techniques, including cell culture, Western blotting, DNA/RNA isolation, ELISA, qPCR, genotyping, and will work with genetically modified mouse models.

The Mount Sinai Bone program will provide strong Letters of Recommendation for the Residency.

Requirements:
Ability to work independently, structured, organized, and goal oriented.

COVID-19 precautions
• Interview will be conducted remotely

For all inquiries, please contact Kseniia Ievleva Kseniia.Ievleva@mountsinai.org
It's cool when students have the opportunity to gain experience. I myself have participated in Community Service Projects several times and I am completely satisfied with them. I gained new experience, cool acquaintances and an opportunity to prove myself. I recommend reading https://www.eyeonannapolis.net/2021/02/c...-students/ to those who have not tried themselves as a volunteer, because they have not heard about it or have any doubts. This article will help you understand the issue and finally decide if you are interested!
I recommend you read!