USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: In Dedicated need SP to review NBMEs and HY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planning to take the exam in a month, I live in EST, looking for SP to review HY FA concepts and NBMEs together, also need an SP where we held each other accountable to sit for UW 7-8 blocks at a time
(02-16-2022, 10:21 AM)aahmed3 Wrote: [ -> ]Planning to take the exam in a month, I live in EST, looking for SP to review HY FA concepts and NBMEs together, also need an SP where we held each other accountable to sit for UW 7-8 blocks at a time

yes I am available when do you want to meet?
(02-17-2022, 01:53 PM)anoop453 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2022, 10:21 AM)aahmed3 Wrote: [ -> ]Planning to take the exam in a month, I live in EST, looking for SP to review HY FA concepts and NBMEs together, also need an SP where we held each other accountable to sit for UW 7-8 blocks at a time

morning  what is your skype or email

(02-17-2022, 01:53 PM)anoop453 Wrote: [ -> ]

morning  what is your skype or email

i am interested mail me marthcarol04@gmail.com
But i will  like to start at 6 am ET, for high yield facts