USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Question for Old graduates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

You might have seen this question before too by other old IMGs, and unfortunately I'm seeking the answer for it once again. 

I'm a very old IMG and wondering if there's any chance to get a match even in any, any program? Does any of you heard any old graduate matching in residency in recent years.

Thanks for your time,

A desperate OIMG.
(03-18-2023, 07:47 AM)km Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

You might have seen this question before too by other old IMGs, and unfortunately I'm seeking the answer for it once again. 

I'm a very old IMG and wondering if there's any chance to get a match even in any, any program? Does any of you heard any old graduate matching in residency in recent years.

Thanks for your time,

A desperate OIMG.

WOW. Nobody...!?
(03-27-2023, 07:49 AM)km Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2023, 07:47 AM)km Wrote: [ -> ]Dear all,

Thanks for your time,

A desperate OIMG.

WOW. Nobody...!?

Yes absolutely..specifically this year lots of them.