USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: I want to discusss NBME questions - radonc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for study partners to discuss NBME questions forms 1 and 3 (I am saving form 2 for my true self-assessment). Please leave your e-mails so that i can contact you to begin study discussions (either via chat, e-mails, or telephone).
I am a serious candidate sitting for the exams Step 2 CK in Oct/Nov 2006. I am a third year doctor in a major Australian hospital.

Cheers, guys.
Hello Dr.Radonc ,i m going to do nbme3 tomorrow,plz let me know if u r interested in discussions over the phone,i m frm canada and my phone no. is 1-778-855-7344,GL.
Drsandeep7,

I will try to contact you thru' that number. Hopefully we can work together to find some answers to these questions. I also note that some of the questions have already been discussed here, some of them with quite definitive answers. Those postings may be useful.

Anyway, what are you doing in Canada? Are you a doctor or medical student?

Cheerio.
hi sandeep me also going to take nbme 3 in 2-3 days so let me know if u wana disscuss questions
hey redonc, you can discuss the nbme question with me , please email me at f16fazal, waiting for your email. thanks
hello dr redonc,i have alreday finished my medicine n rite now just preparing for my exam,good luck .
hey dr reh,i have already finished my exam today ,let me know when u r done we will discuss.gl.
Sandeep thganx for replying ...i 'll contact after nmbe 3....how much it more difficult than nmbe 2 n ...how it went for u....i almost done nmbe 2 n 'll let u what i 'll get in it!
dr reh, i got 550 (229) in nbme 3 n found difficult than nbme 2 that i took 2month back with a score of 500.gl.
Hi, i want to discuss the Q too, done w 3 forms. Let's me know the time, folks.
hi ,
I am dr.murali from india . I want to be your study partner for step 2CK . I am ready to discuss USMLE WORLD & NBME doubts in detail . my contact number is = +91 99496 77605 .

we can discuss through yahoo messenger voice chat . my yahoo messenger ID is " drmuralin "

my e-mail is = drmuralin

I have completed reading kaplan books & completed usmleworld one time for step 2 CK . Now i have so many doubts in bits & I have to make revision . I think i will write the exam in 1 or 2 months .