USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 2 CK (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: failed step 2 ck 2 times, need advice - mleproblems (/showthread.php?tid=577200)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-11-2015

thx as well

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-11-2015

I read through these replies briefly but you guys are not alone. I got married, had a baby and separated all a matter in 2 yrs and it is not at all easy being a single mom studying for these board exams with a baby :/. god is good. hang in there

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-12-2015

I was aided by a nice IMG PGY-5 fellow that Ultimately Got Me Through using 100%-Certain USMLE-Passage Techniques…please urgently email me directly, with heading “Tutor Query” at

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-16-2015

thx

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-24-2015

Professional Program

Your USMLE Success Journey Begins
Today...

Let’s get down to securing your LICENSED-US MEDICAL PHYSICIAN-Based Success, NOW:

-This is our Standard International Medical Graduate USMLE Step-Passage Schedule (estimate)

Phase One Screening and Registration: One week

Phase Two (General USMLE Skills Development Phase, assuming Four Hours/Day): Four Weeks

Phase Three (Subject Phase, assuming Four Hours/Day): Four, to Four and One Half Months

(special conditions may apply; not all students will complete the program at the above estimated rate, as final course schedule outcomes are contingent upon results of the Phase One Diagnostic Screening, Phase Two General Skills Test Scores and Grade Reports, along with supervening Interim Subject And USMLE Practice test results)

How do you prepare for a long and successful medical career in an ever-changing
business environment?

The United States' national healthcare economic environment poses many challenges.
New and established residency programs (along with the hospitals within which they subsist) are facing serious threats to their sustainability, and residency directors are scrambling to achieve optimal residency staffing solutions. Emerging larger health insurer-competitors are becoming also dominant as sources of lower cost healthcare products and services, making it more difficult for residency programs at the smaller sized medical centers….

Bottom line: USMLE SCORES ARE ALL THAT COUNT FOR DIRECTORS!

Our founder thus epitomizes that type of outstanding research and correlated eclectic, innovative, and creative thinking,that is undergirded by a genuine ethical desire to help you to thrive. That is why you should immediately, seek out more about what distinguishes us in terms of our focus on the entire international medical graduate community at (tuition is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step; with a $3000 discount expiring on June 30, 2015; financing is available for qualified applicants; and of course IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR USMLE- ON YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTEMPT AFTER COMPLETING OUR PROGRAM- YOU DO NOT PAY US AT ALL, period…):

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-25-2015

A PGY-V Resident helped me Pass and Get Residency: Please put Forum Query in the SUBJECT header your email to for immediate powerful information.

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-30-2015

This (interaction with a IMG current IM Chief resident) helped me succeed to get a definitive outcome (eml me at and put “Definitive Tutor Query” for immediate response)

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-30-2015

those scams and ads should be blocked! a lotta distraction.

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-01-2015

I recommend doing a quick rapid review with gold step2ck review, you can call them at 917-346-9552
they do a rapid review in 6 weeks it was very effective and a quick fix for me

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-08-2015

“ ‘Bottom Line’-Outcomes, for ‘Bottom Line’-IMG Applicants…”

Classify Your “Case:” ‘Bottom Line I’ Case Example

IMG Medical Student or MD, Jones studies from home, five days a week, three hours per day. Jones completes a variety of innovative and experiential assignments that prepare Jones for the USMLE, in the form of online (“Cloud-” based) audio, video and written USMLE course lessons. Jones discusses the lesson with a top-notch, experienced, brilliant MD-instructor. Jones also submits a written work-up of the lesson to the instructor into the Cloud. Jones then receives a fifteen-item graded feedback report from the instructor within 6 hours.

Semester ("Mini-")- One

Using the above interactional format, Jones takes a three-week intensive orientation comprising eleven three hour-lesson modules each, wherein Jones interacts and develops “General Skills” (for the USMLE)- that lays the groundwork for the rest of Jones’ USMLE (Subject learning) experience. Jones will thus become accustomed to a project-based learning and work-ups'-presentation model- that many have called a Mini-Residency for the USMLE.

Semester Two

Now Jones’ second semester kicks off with various core subjects to give Jones the “hands-on” background experience that is relevant to a guaranteed success in Jones’ specific USMLE step. These core subject courses thus build the foundation for the specific USMLE step at hand:

Jones will thus continue on to examine the fundamental concepts and challenges of medicine,
as specified by each integrated USMLE step. Jones will also partner with current students (in a competitive “virtual classroom”) to determine Jones’ relative rankings. As Jones focuses on relevant study-based interests, Jones will continue to apply our “General Skills,” to the remaining subjects as Jones steadily extends the acquired expertise so as to then prepare for a phased series of copious Multiple Choice Question-based assessments.

Jones will thus know all about the USMLE, in a manner similar to a residency program, and finally culminate with a USMLE attempt for which Jones will only pay us if Jones reports a passing score, also referred to as our “IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…” one hundred-percent cash guarantee that is in fact secured by a legal escrow account.

Compare Our Offer to Other Courses: i.e., “Do a ‘Bottom Line II’ Differential Diagnosis”

• You study from home, on your schedule in a systematic, programmed manner
• You receive easily accessible online (“Cloud-” based) audio, video and written USMLE course lessons.
• You, on a daily basis, discuss each lesson with a top-notch, experienced, MD-instructor.
• You, also on a daily basis, submit a written work-up of the lesson to the instructor, for which you will receive a fifteen-item graded feedback report from the instructor within 6 hours.

• Semester ("Mini-")- One is a Unique IMG-Tailored Intensive Orientation Phase for which you will develop the “General Skills” (for the USMLE)

o These skills lay the groundwork for the rest of your USMLE (Subject learning) experience:

You will use project-based learning and a work-ups'-presentation model via a Mini-Residency for the USMLE that is composed of:

 Eleven three hour-lesson modules

• Semester Two is the Study of Core Subjects That Provide you With the Real-Time Experience Relevant to Success in Your Specific USMLE Step.
o These core subject courses thus build the foundation for the specific USMLE step at hand, as follows, through :

An examination of the fundamental concepts and challenges of medicine
A partnering with current students to determine your relative “real-world” rankings.
A continued application of newly acquired “General Skills,” to the remaining subjects leading to success in numerous Multiple Choice Question-based assessments.

• You will thus ultimately know all about the USMLE, similar to a residency program, but finally will culminate with a USMLE attempt for which

o “IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY…”

What we Need From you Now: Provide us with a Chance to ‘Manage Your Case..” Through a Free, No-Obligation, Two-Week Trial Leading to Registration

• Contact us immediately for more information (at phone number six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred ext six four nine, four six one) about how our program works in that you will experience

o Three complimentary pre-registration lesson modules
o Information on the registration module, including
Referral rebates for each referred USMLE step, extended for a five-year term commencing from the date of registration, and Student Agent Tuition Assistance programs
Current tuition rates of thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per USMLE step
 Financing is available for serious, qualified applicants