USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22 (/showthread.php?tid=638465)

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-31-2011

usmle31dec-sorry,i dint get u?r u suggesting me to do it early?or u mean to say something else..actually i have laready started doing them and am trying to do 2blocks per day...and want to revise it just before exam,say 10 or 15 days, for few hrs daily along with reminders ...

@zubi....i am sayin we shd better discuss diff nbme qs here on forum..starting from 1 to 12....im also doing 50 nbme qs daily.....GL

thats a good idea guys lets discuss difficult nbme questions !!i am down

usmle31dec-when is ur exam and till when can u postpone?
yh its gud if we discuss nbme q on this forum with a new title ...there r many who have already done it before but still i think it will help many others...
we shall sart it from tomorw then...lets do 50atleastt...
Good luck guys ...

are we doing mixed or like all questions in NBME blocks?

count me in too for nbmesSmile am leaving for work right now, so better to start tommSmile wish everyone a happy new yrSmile)

Personalized, 100% -Guaranteed, USMLE Course

120-Day Duration; Online; Taught by Ivy-MDs; Cost: 13.5 K Dollars

OUR TACTICAL APPROACH:

“We ensure a guaranteed passage of the USMLE urgently within the comfort
of the home of that very student doctor…THROUGH THERAPY THAT ENTAILS…

Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES- from the past-, are completely lyzed from the memory of the student to be SUBSTITUTED BY…

A LEARNING METHOD that provides a STRAIGHT LINE directly towards
the REAL USMLE questions; THIS is immediately sent to the auspices of the student….”

Prerecorded Information LINE: enycity 641.715.3900 ext 833768

shigatox-did u do this before i dont have any idea o how to do it...butthen i have one plan in my mind..if u wat any changes then please let me know r if anybody here has any better plan then can post here....we need to do this one whole nbme evryday from now at our own pace then fix a particular time on forum and keep typing each question or part of it with answer and also related points and reminders pertaining to the q....like this whole 4 blocks explanations evryday from tmrw...if anybody misses it then they will see all the answers with good explanations whenever they get time...its like one will have all the points about a particular question right on the forum without again looking back into the boook...i that way it will be easy to revise it at a faster pace durig exam time....if we start at some time tmrw then we can finish it all within 12 days!!!!
any suggestions??

i know it takes time and little hardwork but if everybody cooperates then we cann finish it within 12 days and moreover we wont get deviated...the time will be fixed and one can have all explanations with related points here on forum and can revise as many times as possible..

zuby u can create a post for thiis/...i think we should do the hard questions like questions with doubts n do NBME 5..6..7 fully..but also we need to kno wat nbme ppl have not done..n also we need more ppl ...i have not done nbme 4..11..12...wbu?