USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
@ck - adrianfadem - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 2 CK (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: @ck - adrianfadem (/showthread.php?tid=576258)

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-30-2011

sheeee sheeee ,
o sheeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(rapturous vampire laughter sounds )
bu ha ha ha ha ha ...screech .....

HEY gloworm
nice to see you back..
@ cheer ,i feel so drowsy looking at WU SCREEN but i dont want to make it CONDITIONED reflex so better do with fully awake state without being INTOXICATED WITH LOONY THOUGHTS!!!
YESTERDAY i got distracted and i saw interferon BETA as alpha for the rx of multiple sclerosis and i rejected it ,made too many q wrong ..
so TAKE it easy people who cannt tolerate TOO MUCH FUN ,STAY AWAY OF THIS LINK..
@PSYCHE i was just kidding ,it doesnt matter what we are X or Y ,only thing is that we hv common is WE are friends ,we got together coz of fear of CK..

GM Sheeshee, and others who might be getting ready to catch on with their beauty sleep!!!

hey Sheeshee I could'nt believe me being married scared you away........were you beginning to have some 'unacceptable feelings' as well????? Naughty:-)

No wonder Married women ask for female study partners!!! A-fib, you were RIGHT ON!!!!I take back my words, no one wants to friends with married women:-((((

gloworm... 'cher like the singer lady??'....
whoa whoa whoa...!! LOOOllolololoLOLolol
do NOT take her name in vain my friend !!!!!

Cher
is
God.
Amen.

see gloworm and sheesheee still wanna be pals with you psychotic..... at least sheeshee said it isnt impossible....!! that sounds promising..... and then theres gloworm... umm... who hasnt commented on it..... but im sure his comments have stopped cuming for awhile after ur revelation as a mere coincidence... im sure!
dont worry u wont end up old and gray and friendless.......!
........of course u WILL AGE... heh heh i mean everyone ages... but sure......... some age gracefully.... while others just look like someone shud simply save them the misery and shove them into a casket right now.... but really what my point is, is................

I forgot my point

dear psyche u are my dear and lovely friend ..ok now calm down,wipe off ur tears ,cum home ..

forum is getting full of 99ers, i m scared and trying to run with best pace ..
good luck to you and gloworm ,keep glowing ,it might keep MONSTER inside me away,trying to harm u guys timely ...!!!
ooooooooookkkkkkkk
take care and enjoy..

Ahhh...it's Wednesday, so got to have some 99ers shining with glory!!! GOD BLESS them, I know they are kind souls.....

Phewww.....very relieved, my friends have accepted me....despite my shortcomings!!!!

No more revelations....EVER!!!!! But seriuosly that's how I AM, spill my guts out, I guess I have nothing to hide:-)

Ok sheeshee. got to go for a run ( to shrug off all the tension my relatives and you guys gave me ......just a lil bit!), Also got to keep looking hot despite my status!!!!!! JUST KIDDING!!!

I''ll be keeping an eye on you.....now straight back to UW!!!

sheeesheeee and psychotic friends again!

peace at loony farm .... : )

and psychotic goes off for her jog.....
and gloworm....? were u thinking what i was thinking.....?? if so, we will surely meet in hell.. : )

toodles folks........ !

well,hell it is adrian! peace

WHAT adrian!!
RESTLESSLEG SYND ..i just did that q wrong ..
i would give you DOPAMINE AGONIST-pramipexol and ropinerole
AND U WILL BE FINE ..
ok
now go to sleep ..