USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22 (/showthread.php?tid=638465)

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-08-2012

Its very simple to wake ppl on this forum...Smile
shigatoxx22,usmle31dec,. dane

guys..do u know whats the date today? jan the 8th ..only 20days to go...
how much to revise:

first aid
Ur own notes
NBMES
uw,kaplan qbank
someone has to take kaplan sim ,others hav to take nbme 6 and 7 as well as u need to revise all NBMES offline 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,11,12 and uw.
so much work! can u afford sleep?? while others are studyin hardWink

if u still sleeping... what can i say?Wink

IM UP IM UUPPP lol

lol!! finally it worksWink

almost don with genetics ...i finally understand those blot things like how to read them did genetic testing now doin population geentics

didnt have time to take kap sim aiming for tomm....have too cuz i need to review FA one whole time n take nbme on sat to see were i stand

GLL will report back soon

NICEEEEEEe...this is awesomeeeeee

@radioshack

thats a good way to wake up ppl.. can u pls tell me how many qs are there in uwa and are there more than one uwa .. how many qs are there in nbme and how long does it take to do one nbme wid explanations..sorry too many qs but i have no idea about these .. am planning for feb end ..

@owlcity ..well,i havent taken any uw 1 and 2 asssesments ..For nbme: u have to do 4blocks ( one block consists of 50q). It depends on ur strength that how fast u can go over the explainations in nbme ...mostly u need to wiki to find something but again it depends on you ,and only YOU!!Smile

thankx shigatoxx22 for being awake and others tooSmile Keep working hard!

can someone plz tell me how long uw takes to be annotate in FA if someone is on the 2nd round but have not done enough additions??

am almost done with my genetics....RS hmm depends all of UW is gonna take a long time to annote like points from evrey ques ...but if u have most points just review it n do ur incorrects

GL.....need to kick it up high gear just realized i only have 2 weeks left !!!!!!!

am so confused right now...neways,am giving 14 days to make these additions caz i dont wanan regret... so will be done by jan the 22th..will take assesments ,if scoring good ,hopefully,inshALLAHSmile i will go in jan,otherwise in the middle of feb ( typing feb makes me so sadSad)

GL to everyone...will post a happy face on jan the 22nd nowSmile
bye!

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-09-2012

@radioshack...Nw yu re sleepin..huh!!

actually um in Ukraine..so tym diff.
started my day wd UW...now gonna do FA and goljan slide...
GL