USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
pathology interveiw thread - happy_doctor - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: pathology interveiw thread - happy_doctor (/showthread.php?tid=217284)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-05-2007

got the same email from BWH

Silence day for me, I never bother to apply a program like BWH, MGH, Duke...

me too BWH is detremined to ruin our weeken

at least uni of mexico saved my weekend with an inv so its again 50 50 anyways as long this ratio of 50 50 goes i have no complaints

GL to all

thanks for the advice... I don't want seem greedy... It's just hard to control the anxiety.
Besides, 4 interviews don't save anybody from scramble.

i don't completely agree with the assessment that programs that accept imgs have already invited enough imgs...guys, it's still early in the process. when we start to think this way to rationalize the silence, all it's doing is crushing our confidence and killing our hopes...think positive friends!

as for the programs who prefer amgs...i'm sure they are inviting the amgs and will wait to invite the imgs later...unfortunately, that's the wa our food chain works...

congrats on you guys getting invites...especially churg for unm...it's a great program. and dreamgirl, although you're right that 4 interviews doesn't guarantee a match, you've gotten invites at awesome places, so i'm sure more are on the way for you!

so to everyone, let's just try to relax this weekend and remember..."positive thoughts"!!!

hi, oxygen..just curious to know how many eggs remaining in your basket so far? (you said 28 left weeks ago) .. sorry not follow the thread for a while..gl 2 y

Does anybody know whether is it possible to get a residency on J1 without the letter from the home country health minstry saying they need doctors of this specialty??
I've got a pathology residency position already but they sponsor only J1 and the health ministry of my home country says they cant issue such a letter..
Anybody please..

rejection from BWH, and iv from Cedars sinai, I guess I was expecting the rejection from BWH so I'm really happy about the iv from CedarsSmile

have a good weekend you guys

Invitations:

Northeast: Boston U, baystate, BWH, Berkshire, drexel, Yale, UPMC
Mid-west: Henry Ford, New mexico
Southeast:
Central South: U TN-Memphis , OU, Methodist(Houston)
West: Cedars sinai

Rejections:

Northeast: Cornell, TJU,BMH
Mid-west: Henry Ford, Indiana, South Dokata
Southeast: MUSC, UF-Jax,Duke
Central South: Texas Southwestern , LSU-shreveport, ETSU
West: "