USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
To Saytoronto...i have a few things to say to you - grace98 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: To Saytoronto...i have a few things to say to you - grace98 (/showthread.php?tid=138836)

Pages: 1 2

To Saytoronto...i have a few things to say to you - grace98 - ArchivalUser - 11-15-2006

Hello Saytoronto,

I posted the password twice on the "biochem audio files" & both were deleted by admin, so when we say post your email id, it is for a reason.

you locked your post ,so i cannot reply there, very clever indeed. I don't know what games you are playing ..........

I sent you 4 emails & everyone of them came back.

It clearly says "the user does not have a yahoo account"

sendforall

Always check your previous post & then create a new post.
& why are you asking us to email you inspite of the returned emails , when i stated that your email came back, be courteous to email to me so i can double check your Yahoo id!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck & God bless.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-15-2006

Thank you every body for your time. I really appreciate all of you guys for working togather.
you all have great spirits.
Thanks ....Grace98....Noble....and evry body else.
Nice to be on this forum.
GL GB
truly,
saytoronto
sendforall@yahoo.ca

Thank you every body for your time. I really appreciate all of you guys for working togather.
you all have great spirits.
Thanks ....Grace98....Noble....and evry body else.
Nice to be on this forum.
GL GB
truly,
saytoronto
sendforall@yahoo.ca

nice song.....

nice song.....

hi grace wn s ur exammm
mine is next month
how s studies and prepp

hi grace wn s ur exammm
mine is next month
how s studies and prepp

Thanks Noble for coming to the rescue, you are so kind & God will reward your efforts double fold.Thank you & good luck to you.

Premnath,Saytoronto,Thanks for your kindwords.
one request is to keep checking your posts often as admin will delete it due to "copyright issues"......& you of all people certainly understand the efforts taken by the forum members..............

Another request to everyone is ...check your email ids before posting it........... & Also always post it with your request ......... this was a simple typo that Saytoronto did .com instead of .ca......but it cost us so much time & time is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stepprep my exam is in Feb..My very best wishes to you.

& Best wishes to all.

Thanks Noble for coming to the rescue, you are so kind & God will reward your efforts double fold.Thank you & good luck to you.

Premnath,Saytoronto,Thanks for your kindwords.
one request is to keep checking your posts often as admin will delete it due to "copyright issues"......& you of all people certainly understand the efforts taken by the forum members..............

Another request to everyone is ...check your email ids before posting it........... & Also always post it with your request ......... this was a simple typo that Saytoronto did .com instead of .ca......but it cost us so much time & time is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stepprep my exam is in Feb..My very best wishes to you.

& Best wishes to all.

Thanks Grace & NOble for all your help.

Grace i understand your frustration.......it happens quite often & then we refrain from helping & it hurts people........it is indeed a time consuming process to send emails back & forth & it is very annoying when the email returns back........you just lost the only way to communicate.......

Also as grace mentioned , please, please keep checking your post,, i know it is not possible to log on 24/7 but you can do it for a few days following your request.......& Always post your email in the request .

Good luck to all.