USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Private tutoring for step 3 - preceptor3 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 3 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Private tutoring for step 3 - preceptor3 (/showthread.php?tid=482117)

Pages: 1 2 3

Private tutoring for step 3 - preceptor3 - ArchivalUser - 02-04-2010

If you are not very confident with usmle step 3 or have failed it at some point, Please contact me for private individualized tutoring to boost your confidence, learn strategies that work and grasp several important practical stuff about Residency.

I have passed it in first attempt and also have residency experience, i am currently waiting to switch to a different Program. Let not step 3 be an stumbling block for your, just get done with this and start looking forward to a bright future. If you are seriously interested, send me emails at Preceptor3 with any questions you may have.

Thanks and best wishes

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-05-2010

do you charge?

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-28-2010

Yes, there is a reasonable charge, please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks and best wishes.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-28-2010

Now that match is over, it's an excellent opportunity to work on something you can do well, impress the PDs with your step 3 and increase your knowledge and also be better prepared for Residency.

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-15-2012

HOW I got IM rez despite several USMLE failures (31,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-i-img-got-us-medical-residency.html

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-28-2013

Dear Step 3 student,

If you are looking to simply do well on your first attempt on Step 3 or are struggling to pass it...help is here...

Please visit www.onlinehealthexpert.org and look for BESTUSMLETUTOR and schedule a USMLE Step 3 remedial session ASAP.

Will do what I can...

Thanks,
Dr. Harish Malik
BEST USMLE TUTOR

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-01-2013

BEST PRIVATE GLOBAL ONLINE ONE-ON-ONE Step 3 TUTORING!!!

Online Health Expert Dr. Harish Malik Launches BEST USMLE TUTOR Website. BEST USMLE TUTOR uses Novel One-on-One FOCUSED, INDIVIDUALIZED, DIAGNOSTIC and REMEDIAL (FIDR) Tutoring Sessions using REAL LIFE ANALOGIES (RLA) approach to Help You Achieve the Best USMLE Step 1, Best USMLE Step 2 CK, Best USMLE Step 2 CS, and Best USMLE Step 3 Scores. Please Call BEST USMLE TUTOR at 803-493-5573 For Your First FREE FIDR Session.

If you want to pass Step 3 and are in need for a one on one help....please schedule your Step 3 FIDR Online session @ BESTUSMLETUTOR (#1 in one on one usmle tutoring).

I have openings for 3 full time Step 3 students. Price is $40-$60/hr and takes 2-3 months to get you ready for your Step 3.

Please contact me ASAP as I can't take any more than 3 students starting next week. I hope to hear from you soon. Tutoring is available globally via Skype or in person in Silver Spring, MD.

Thanks,
Dr. Harish Malik
BEST USMLE TUTOR
ONLINE HEALTH EXPERT
www.onlinehealthexpert.org
Elite Tutoring Service
www.elitetutoringservice.com

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-03-2013

A Realistic Means of Getting a Residency (38,000 views)

http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

RATINGS of all USMLE courses and also FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery*.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Obama Care and Residency Positions- AAMC and USPHS Publications

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Surgical assistantships via scholarships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

*USMLEs: See above. More about the convenient course that is ‘Reinventing the way that we that teach traditional medical education…’ and how you should please avoid those “BIG NAME “ USMLE programs that …offer- NO TRUE " CASH- GUARANTEE.. in OTHER WORDS, IN PLAIN ENGLISH THEIR BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IF THE STUDENT FAILS, THEY WILL NOT REFUND A DIME, PERIOD (THEY JUST LAUGHED AT YOU IF YOU REQUEST YOUR MY MONEY BACK AFTER FAILING WITH THEM-VERY RUDELY AT THAT...)..SO NOW I ASK YOU, WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD THEY CARE IF YOU PASS OR FAIL--I.E., THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY before YOU EVEN START THE COURSE!!! ok, so they let you RETAKE the course...and so you sit in for free in the lectures--BIG DEAL...as it is not costing them an extra dime to do so, and WHY WOULD YOU RETAKE THE SAME COURSE THAT LED YOU TO A FAILURE THE FIRST TIME???

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-03-2013

What? Dr Shaun?? Do you mean the "Shaun T Insanity" exercise program?? ... this is nuts (Shaun-sanity)!

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-05-2013

Are You Looking for the Best Preparation Strategies for Step 3?

BEST USMLE TUTOR is here for you...Now also Online Via SKYPE!!!

The most successful USMLE PREPARATION Tool available Online is the BEST USMLE TUTOR's USMLE STEP 3 FIDR SESSIONS...

Please schedule a USMLE Step 3 FIDR Session to learn about BEST preparation tools for Step 3.

I have openings for 3 full time Step 2 Students as 2 of my full time Step 3 Students are testing this week and I also have 4 spots for part time Step 3 Students.

I conduct one-on-one USMLE Step 3 Focused Individualized Diagnostic and Remedial (FIDR) sessions in-person and also via Skype which have yielded excellent Step 3 results.

If you need to do better on Step 3 or are struggling with the preparation...please schedule a USMLE FIDR Step 3 session @ www.onlinehealthexpert.org to see what more can be done and to learn the correct approach to Step 3 MCQs and CCS to get to your optimal performance...

Thanks!
BEST USMLE TUTOR
www.elitetutoringservice.com