USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
I did not match, please advise. - iceman100 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I did not match, please advise. - iceman100 (/showthread.php?tid=772053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-23-2018

Above message is SPAM !!

Beware!

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-27-2018

sssa

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-27-2018

tsx

0 - ArchivalUser - 02-28-2018

Try reaching out to Residents Medical. They work with IMGs and FMGs to help them get residency positions in US

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-01-2018

Myself, Sumita Dalal, (NOW A WORKING MOTHER- IN RESIDENCY!!!.YOU CAN DO IT TOO!)was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2009)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY-guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help),100% guaranteed service I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimatley succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.
BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS $12k /STEP COURSE, BY CALLING ANYTIME THE INFO LINE at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three seven six eight

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-11-2018

sss

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-11-2018

Wait a minute- how did you know the match results — we are supposed to know tomorrow

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-12-2018

dd

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-12-2018

ss

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-18-2018

sss