USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
I did not match, please advise. - iceman100 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I did not match, please advise. - iceman100 (/showthread.php?tid=772053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-21-2018

thanks

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-24-2018

txhsa

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-09-2018

thasn!

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-12-2018

thaxs

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-16-2018

tahsc

Creator’s Note

I am an I.M.G. I am currently a PGY-V. I have over 9 years of experience related to the USMLE and a wide variety of IMG’s residency application endeavors.

I have previously worked with graduates and medical students as the highest level of ERAS Application and USMLE Preparatory Courses-’ “guide.” There are 25 pages there, at our blog, “chock full” of “everything you wanted to know about how an IMG may pass his/her USMLE and gain residency.

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

IMG Passed the USMLE and got IM Residency

tahsc

Creator’s Note

I am an I.M.G. I am currently a PGY-V. I have over 9 years of experience related to the USMLE and a wide variety of IMG’s residency application endeavors.

I have previously worked with graduates and medical students as the highest level of ERAS Application and USMLE Preparatory Courses-’ “guide.” There are 25 pages there, at our blog, “chock full” of “everything you wanted to know about how an IMG may pass his/her USMLE and gain residency.

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-17-2018

dddddddd

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-17-2018

Creator’s Note

About Us