USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
need advice from people done with CK - letsdothisstep1now - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: need advice from people done with CK - letsdothisstep1now (/showthread.php?tid=856029)

Pages: 1 2

need advice from people done with CK - letsdothisstep1now - ArchivalUser - 12-19-2018

hey guys, i would highly appreciate it if someone gives me advice from their busy schedules. I'm trying to work on my weak areas from when i finished UWSA. Should I do UW step 2 for weak areas again or should I incorporate another Qbank to strengthen my weak areas like Step3 UW or AMboss?

Is it wise to to Step3 UW or should i do Amboss for weak areas? Please advice!

0 - ArchivalUser - 01-09-2019

IIB1a “Our Vision” (RE: USMLE)
An Overview of the Program:

Our forums will provide you with a place to compete with other current and matriculated medical students and physicians around the world….

I. In the first module (IntroStrats)
..we will explore “how the U.S.M.L.E. works…” We will investigate the entire U.S.M.L.E. process, from start to finish, as to what the U.S.M.L.E.’s goals are, and how we may learn relevant memory psychophysiology, correlated memory –related learning skills, typical U.S.M.L.E. content notes’ categories, the application of the memory-related learning skills towards these notes categories, typical U.S.M.L.E. multiple choice question sets’ categories (and analyses) , the application of learned notes’ sets towards these multiple choice question sets’ categories, and finally, the “Big Picture-“ correlation of real multiple choice question sets’ outcomes as projected to expected final U.S.M.L.E. scores (using past correlated-valid- successful U.S.M.L.E. student data sets).

II. In the second module (Anat Practicum)
…we will introduce a functional categorization of the entire Anatomy notes’ sets (called “Headers 1-8), that allow the student to readily convert the total note’s content into “real-time” Crash Course study “sub-modules.” We will thus be able to practically cover, the entire Anatomy course (including the comprehensive 500-multiple choice questions’ set) within a single 36-hour crash course study timetable.
III. In all of the future modules
…we will, using the practical lessons learned from the Anat Practicum, continue in the same vein, for that module’s subject content, with a functional categorization of the entire subject’s notes’ sets (called “Headers 1-8), that allow the student to again readily convert the total note’s content into “real-time” Crash Course study “sub-modules.” We will thus be able to practically cover, each entire subject course (including the comprehensive 500-multiple choice questions’ set), once again within a single 36-hour crash course study timetable.

IV. In general,
...all modules will be media-, and content- “rich,” and will challenge you to master material with interactive segments that depend on your feedback to move forward in the lesson. You will be able to use “virtual labs” simulating basic science and clinically correlated clinical science encounters, to test your understanding of the course material. Lessons will also be filled with beautiful animations, exploring the richness and complexity of the basic and clinical sciences. Supplementary multiple choice quiz banks will allow you to test your knowledge on your own time.

Finally, our forums will provide you with a place to compete with other current and matriculated medical students and physicians around the world….

Contact ext 1250 for information

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-17-2019

xxxxxxxx

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-19-2019

ddddddddd

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-25-2019

dddddd

0 - ArchivalUser - 05-15-2019

tahsx!

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-09-2019

thxs

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-13-2019