Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exammaster??????????????????????????? - shaziachoudry
didany body take exammaster qbank? any views about that.Itried to do that but it was too hard i just gotin59's while iwasdoing fine inkaplan.please tell me ur experiece if anybody know anything.
thanks
EXAMMASTER IS A WASTE OF TIME DUDE, PLEASE DON'T USE IT IF U'RE PREPARING FOR STEP ....USE NBME QUESTIONS INSTEAD OR KAPLAN QBANK LIKE U WERE B4

TRUST ME ON THIS
thanks a lot .I have the same feelings.I am doing qbank kaplan and i was doing fine and then i did that and that mademefeel aweful andifelt i did not know anything.howabout nms review.what do u thinkabout that?
one again thank u for responding.
okay,
here's the deal i've deal watching ppl on this forum for months and so far u've only replied to your statement. This is a question worth answering since i'm an anti-exammaster terroristSmile
Exammaster and NMS are good for one thing only and thats knowing the basics, kind of like knowing how to ride a bike. But in terms of step 1, they both rarely ask u things that would actually be tested on the exam, for example, application questions which you have to actually think and come up with an answer. NBME and Kaplan Qbank teach u what you need to know for the boards (Step 1, 2 and 3). If u score high in NBME questions, it is most likely u will score high on the actual board exam, Kaplan teaches u application too so get your hands on these two and do as much questions as possible and try to waste less time doing NMS or exammaster. On a special note personally I think NMS is better than exammaster because exammaster has mistakes and it marks right questions wrong and wrong questions right.

PEACE OUT
thanks a lot
i think i am gonna stick with what u said i am doing the kaplanqbank andi think i am going to take nbme2 b/c i heard that that oneis good one if u just wants to takeone
ireally appriciate that u answered me
once again thank u
and goodluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »