Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is the best way to revise ? - noble
Hello everybody,

I have just completed my first reading so can you tell me

1. what is the best way for revision ? I mean, should I start Q book with text or just with quick text revision ?

2. which one is the best Q bank for step-1 (kaplan,UW or usmle-rx)? and for how many months ?

waiting for your response ....... just few words pls Smile

tx
noble
hey noble,
now ur first reading over...next step shud be second reading(rite imp points in margin of text books) and do q book simultaneously...try finishing in 3 weeks..then get q bank for a month(make notes of qtns u dont know), do FA along with that.then if u have time and money go for uworld, because u wud have consolidated ur knowledge by then,,u will be able to do uworld.then do the final revision with the notes u have made of qtns frm kaplan and uwolrd,and the margin notes u have made in ur text.i had lots of time so i listened to goljan audios as my revision for patho..becos i had already studied patho and then listening to goljan wasnt a strain...make notes of points u dont know in ur FA.last few days read only FA, ur notes on q banks and ur margin notes..
i feel kaplan q bank is a must to consolidate ur knowledge.i dont know abt rx.i have friends who did uworld and found it good.
good luck noble.God bless.
Thank you very much hodgkins,

I really appriciate you advice.

Best of luck for score. I will pray for you.

once again thank you very much.

noble

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »