Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for doomsday.. a request for honesty. - andynams
hi!
this is just to clarify ur credentials. i have read two diff sets of credentials here... n the truth matters to me.. one place u mentioned that u r from karnataka with 6 mon USCE n 2 lors... other place u deny that n say u don't have ANY usce or US lor. why this discrepancy? why can't u tell the truth? if u want to hide ur credentials then say so but don't mislead ppl. I am with good scores but with 4 int calls only and when i read that u have got 14 calls with same profile as mine except the 99s.. with no USCE n US lors .. i get depressed and blame myself for not getting 99s, n blame my frens who told me that anything above 95 is good. See... no body can snatch away ur interview calls.. and telling the truth about ur credentials can't harm you in any way.. then why all this drama?? why do u want ppl like us with 4 calls to die of guilt of not getting 99s??? please doomsday.. it's a request to not just post anything false on this forum.. ur post might have serious implications on our morale.. n on our relationship with friends.
are you there?atleast have the heart to accept..
hi! plz reply.. i am still waiting.

what an insecure sniveling whiner you are.

why is your self esteem, life or relationships dependent on what you read on this board?

your lack of interviews most likely stems from the fact that your PS probably reeks of your lack of confidence which most PDs can spot from afar and therefore they don't want anything to do with you.

Hi tpoed...........this the the real andynams now..........that was one of my friends who was writing on my behalf coz she had some conversation with this doomsday. That is between her and him,u r excused n were never invited.so no judgements there. period. Looking at your impetuous decision making-2 things.........1-u can never really be a good clinician 2-i hope u never become a PD. (no) see ya, wudn't wanna be ya!
who is being judgemental and has been making "impetuous" decisions is clear from above.
Call it an advantage or disadvantage, people do enjoy making inflammatory remarks and posting false credentials here on the post. So many people r doin the same.
So many people with credentials have got 18-20 calls. 14 calls for doomsday does not surprise me though the credentials he/she posted in this forum are different at two places
yes.. this is all those on this forum who believe each and every word written on this forum.. please stop treating this forum as the ultimate for truth, n start believing in yourself n ur instincts. The truth lies inside you.
Ppl write.. n they don't write the truth. don't know why. But i guess honesty has always been the best policy.. time n again. Be true to urself n to others. Have faith in urself and be patience.. no body gets more then they deserve, sooner or later God sees everything n takes you where He thinks is the best.. you may not realise that now.. but 10 years from now you would. So maturity lies in being patient.. n doing what you can NOW and to take responsibilities for ur actions and not blame others like PDs n the system.. n freinds.. Best of luck to you all.. try your best n i hope you all get to make it to this land of opportunities.
hey mistomist
can u share your interview experiences with people in this forum? how were the different places you visited?
i have written in another post.. read there plz.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »