Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV Q ------------- please take a close look at it - dadameme
the PC said i will attend to the floor round on the IV day. that will last for about 2 hours. do i expect they will ask me some clinic Qs during that time? i feel i dont know anything now. please help. especially the experienced candidates. thanks in advance.
If you are not willing to answer, they don't ask you directly. You are a guest (yet!) they have residents to their Qs. But if you know the answer, of course you can contribute...
i'd say don't worry about it. oz is right. they also want YOU to know what will be expected of you. they chose you for an interview because they also want you, not just you wanting them.

Each party wants to know what lies ahead.
thanks guys, they guys make it so easy.

if the PD pick me to answer his/her Qs, i guess i just try my best to answer. do you think i should review step 2 IM materials before the interview? does that help??
sure why not?
OK then, oz! thank you for your advice. but i dont think i have enough time. i work 10 hours a day, feeling totally collapsed after work. like right now, i only have the strength for typing. isnt this sad ??? ---- cant do whatever i want to do...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »