Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atlanta not img friendly? - drsapna
I have my CS exam on Nov 15 at atlanta. I am really afraid to take the exam because seven of my friends took their exam recently there as it was thot to be img friendly. But only one passed. Please guide me whether I have to change my appointment to phily or houston.

Plz reply at the earliest so that I can save the $150 rescheduling fee.

Good luck.
i dont know what others will tell u...................... but i feel what u r saying is right..........
drsapna hi
Well even I am going to give my exam in Atlanta on 21Nov
Many of my friends have given,all of them cleared.What really
matters is how is ur preparation?N how well u do on that day.
I hope this helps.
what dr sapna said is right."3 out of 3" of my fnds failed in atlanta. of them, one has a double 99 and prepared for about 1 month for CS. so i changed my exam to philly.
how about Houston guys?
the result at altlanta is not so good when the oasis updated on oct 11. houston and phily are thot to be the best ones at present.
NOT true guyss....all 4 of my friends passed from Atlanta centre . one recently passed just few days back from atl. I guess it all depends on your prep and comm skills. So I was told the centre really doesnt matter...wht matters is .. how much prepared are you...did u do the basic things required..did u ask the basic questions..did u do proper counselling...my friends said tht they did a lot of mistakes here and there but since they covered the basics they must have passed.......SP's were good and co-op in atlanta,houston and LA...no idea abt philly...i was told abt atlanta centre from these 4 friends of mine...some of their friends appeared in houston and LA.. and they all passed even though its all diff centress.... SO PLEASE DONOT BE MISLED BY THIS NOTION. ANY CENTRE IS GOOD AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR JOB OF STUDYING AND DOING IT WITH CONFIDENCE.GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US!!

Hope this helps someone and doesnt frighten anyone...Go ace it with confidence. You can do it...
hi drsapna

i gave my cs in atlanta on july 22nd..ie is the initial days after the standards of passing have increased and i got my result on 11 oct and i passed

as far as i know its a good center and people are very nice there
i personally think its a img friendly center in fact i think in any center there is nothing like not being img friendly
but then this is my personal opinion......

about the exam.....i missed a lot of points but
remember if u do the basic things then u will definetly pass
and speak loud,slow and clear.....thats from my expereince
my 2 cents
dont go by any notion of center not being img friendly

all the best for ur exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »