Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May God rest her soul in peace!!!!!! - shawn3387
Dear Junejo shahab( Shawan3387),

Please accept my greatfulness on be half of the forum for sending message to Dr. Aamra's family.
Thx
Feel really sorry for tragic loss.....My condolence to her family and friends.May GOD rest DrAAmra and her angels' souls in peace.
Feel really sorry for tragic loss.....My condolence to her family and friends.May GOD rest DrAAmra and her angels' souls in peace.
Oh i am so sorry to hear that.

I hope God gives family & friends of Dr. Aamra the strength & support to overcome the grief & continue their lives.

My sincere condolences Dr. Aamra's family.

I pray God takes care of her & her babies.

Sincerely, Grace.
Oh i am so sorry to hear that.

I hope God gives family & friends of Dr. Aamra the strength & support to overcome the grief & continue their lives.

My sincere condolences Dr. Aamra's family.

I pray God takes care of her & her babies.

Sincerely, Grace.
Very sorry to hear this.May ALLAH give her place in Paradise and strength to her family for this great loss.She definitely treated and take care of a lot of patients,,,and its being said if you save one life you saved all Humanity,,, she must be in Paradise with her kids in that reward.Deep concodlences to family.
Very sorry to hear this.May ALLAH give her place in Paradise and strength to her family for this great loss.She definitely treated and take care of a lot of patients,,,and its being said if you save one life you saved all Humanity,,, she must be in Paradise with her kids in that reward.Deep concodlences to family.
please pray for her and her kids.
may god bless her
peace in the heaven!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »