Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
registration for step 3 - imz
hi
i took my step 1 in 2000 and step 2 ck 2006 and Cs july 2006. i am Ecfmg certified now. I was looking at eligibility for taking step 3 and looking for states that will allow me to sit the exam without any post grad experience but i cant find any? Connecticut also requires 2years of postgrad experience. i have none. Am i reading something wrong or have the eligibility requirements changed.Please help.
hey imz, I am exactly in the same situation, step2 in may2000, step1 2006, cs 2006. I have to take step3 before may2007, and all states require that I have to be enrolled in a program to apply for step3, which i dont have. connecticut maybe an option but if I take step3 in Connecticut, can I do residency in another state and get license from there? imz, write if you want my email: behiceo
hey imz, I am exactly in the same situation, step2 in may2000, step1 2006, cs 2006. I have to take step3 before may2007, and all states require that I have to be enrolled in a program to apply for step3, which i dont have. connecticut maybe an option but if I take step3 in Connecticut, can I do residency in another state and get license from there? imz, write if you want my email: behiceo
go to www.fsmb.org
go to www.fsmb.org
click on examination service.
click on examination service.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »