Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time with goljan lectures, please advice...!!! - forstep1
all i have is 5 days goljan lectures, is that all of Goljan lectures? any friend who experienced with Goljan please give me a guide...
Did you listen to them........... isn't it too much...................it is not 5 days , it is how many hours it will take for us to listen, assimilate, process the information in our brain & most importantly Recollect it during the examination.
Don't skip the audio ................... listen very attentively & you will be surprised at how much you come to understand patho physiology.............. No i am not hypnotising you .This is a fact.
hope this helps.

GOLJAN AUDIO - Cardiovascular, Respiratory
rapidshare.de/files/28286159/CV_and_REsp.rar

GOLJAN AUDIO - Cell Inj, Inflam, Hemodyn
www.megaupload.com/?d=41U0SX2O

GOLJAN AUDIO - Hemat.
www.megaupload.com/?d=81FSHBWL

GOLJAN AUDIO - Gastro, Hep-Panc, Renal

rapidshare.com/files/3200358/GOLJAN_AUDIO_-_Gastro__Hep-Panc__Renal.zip

GOLJAN AUDIO-Endo,gyn,muscle,skin,CNS.

rapidshare.com/files/3203377/GOLJAN_AUDIO_-_Endoc__Gyn__Muscle__Skin__CNS.zip
Did you listen to them........... isn't it too much...................it is not 5 days , it is how many hours it will take for us to listen, assimilate, process the information in our brain & most importantly Recollect it during the examination.
Don't skip the audio ................... listen very attentively & you will be surprised at how much you come to understand patho physiology.............. No i am not hypnotising you .This is a fact.
hope this helps.

GOLJAN AUDIO - Cardiovascular, Respiratory
rapidshare.de/files/28286159/CV_and_REsp.rar

GOLJAN AUDIO - Cell Inj, Inflam, Hemodyn
www.megaupload.com/?d=41U0SX2O

GOLJAN AUDIO - Hemat.
www.megaupload.com/?d=81FSHBWL

GOLJAN AUDIO - Gastro, Hep-Panc, Renal

rapidshare.com/files/3200358/GOLJAN_AUDIO_-_Gastro__Hep-Panc__Renal.zip

GOLJAN AUDIO-Endo,gyn,muscle,skin,CNS.

rapidshare.com/files/3203377/GOLJAN_AUDIO_-_Endoc__Gyn__Muscle__Skin__CNS.zip
Thank you very much, grace98. i didn't listen yet, I will start tomorrow. best of luck to ur exam.
Thank you very much, grace98. i didn't listen yet, I will start tomorrow. best of luck to ur exam.
forstep1
Thanks for the wishes .You are most welcome................start it ASAP.......it takes a longggggggggg time to complete it . Best wishes for your exams too.
forstep1
Thanks for the wishes .You are most welcome................start it ASAP.......it takes a longggggggggg time to complete it . Best wishes for your exams too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »