Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD PHARMA Qs FROM Q BANK 2006 . - madhu14
Hi,

I am trying to download pharma qs from qbank 2006, which was posted by carry, but i am getting error. Does every one get the same problem? tellme the solution...plz....
Keep trying, best sharing has very few free slots.............so please keep trying.

Also madhu 14 , Goldfish posted the Golijan slides with explainations in reply to your post, please be kind to acknowledge .............

best wishes.
Keep trying, best sharing has very few free slots.............so please keep trying.

Also madhu 14 , Goldfish posted the Golijan slides with explainations in reply to your post, please be kind to acknowledge .............

best wishes.
thanks a lot grace98

u remembered about goldjen slides very well. I just saw it today only and downloaded..bec i am away from forum for the last 5-6 days....bec somtimes i am getting tension, when i saw questions in forum...anyway i want to see and share with forum..
thanks a lot grace98

u remembered about goldjen slides very well. I just saw it today only and downloaded..bec i am away from forum for the last 5-6 days....bec somtimes i am getting tension, when i saw questions in forum...anyway i want to see and share with forum..
madhu14,i meant, please be kind to acknowledge goldfish's post .............Need i say more!!!

Again,if you request something, check back often.... cause admin is working overtime & it will be deleted & you will be posting your request again...........it will save us all some time & efforts.
madhu14,i meant, please be kind to acknowledge goldfish's post .............Need i say more!!!

Again,if you request something, check back often.... cause admin is working overtime & it will be deleted & you will be posting your request again...........it will save us all some time & efforts.
hey grace wen ur exam
hey grace wen ur exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »