Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So worry and asking for help; please. - sanie
Hi there, wishing you all the best in your preparation. I have a very tense time, my exam is within 12 days. I still have to review Pharam and Behavioral. I am doing like 50 MCQ/day and just started that 2 weeks ago. I scored 410 in NBME form 3 without studying Pharma or Behavioral or micro.
I have already extended my eligibility period and it will end by December, so no way to extend further.

Please, let me know what can I go through the remaining time, I am so anxious.
Thanks for kindness.
Up to you, if you feel comfort go through the materilas and finish everything before your day. Then take a complete rest before the exam. I think the exam does not depend only on preparation or how many MCQ you solved, but mainly how could you control your nerves during exam.
Wait more input from more experienced friends in the forum.

GL.
postpone to last day possible and then hit the books more than the qqq
hey u can use first aid for pharma plus 100 pages it covers almost everything ,, behav sc is not that bad if u lisen to audios u can cover in 2 days as far is micro is concerned u wud have to do from kaplan becoz they ask stuff esp from pathogenesis which is missin in first aid
gl
Thanks anosanos, calmer and numita. It is so great to find your support. As regards to hitting the books, is it prefered more than the Q? I mean, the time spent in solving Q is better spent in reviewing more stuff? Please calmer, correct me if I misunderstood what you suggested.

Thanks
well if u have to choose between the 2 go for review more and q less....

hopefully u have done 1000q or so already.
Thanks Calmer, I understand now. I just finished 550 Q from UW. I will do my best to cover as much as I can and the rest on my God.
usmle world qs r really good they give a lot of understanding of stuff which u might overlook when reading books ,, try to review ure qs which went wrong as well ,,
rest we have to leave upto God ,, when is ure exam by the way
Hey numita, I postponed my exam to the last day of my extension period; Dec 28. I have no time to reschedule and to pay for a new fee. Does not worth.
I am now doing biostat and trying to follow the advise of my friends here; to finish all my subjects first then go through MCQs. I tried FA, but it does not appeal to me.. just review Kaplan to reinforce what is in my mind.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »