Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it worth going for score recheck for step 3 - dr_nuri
hey guys..i was scoring 58% in uswd and got 510 in NBME...my step 2 score is 94 and my step 3 exam was not that bad..plz tell if it is worth going for score recheck or take exam again...

thanks
and i have got 70 in step 3 ....plz tell if score recheck helps....thanks
Nope, sorry.
Complete waste of money.
Retake the exam.
I agree with peter_gfiffin; It's a waste of money; Retaking is the best option; GL
BUT IF HE PASSED THE TEST, HOW CAN HE RETAKE IT???? IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER STEPS WHICH IF YOU PASSED THEM YOU CAN NOT RETAKE THEM.

I'M CONFUSED NOW.
he didnt pass darkwarrior 70 is a fail score.
Unfortunately He did not.Thats He is inquiring.
yes its a complete waste of money,at the end of which u get a stupid letter saying the initial correction was accurate.i had 74/183,and thought somehow i might manage to get 1point atleast from somewhere.but its hopeless.try to give the exam quickly now when u are fresh,and this time concentrate areas where u had low performance in your score report including the nbme.ur nbme score was pretty good.its bad luck you couldnt clear.but dont worryand dont give up.its just one last hurdle u have to cross,and u'll be done with the exams.i took one and half month to give the exam again after failed attempt and scored 83/203.good luck, study well
hey thanks you all guys here for ur quick reply....special thanks to ccmed for sharing his experience...i wd retake the exam soon....thanks again and good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »