Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed again and again and again - somber
I do believe G-D gets us through the difficult time... all I can say is ina lilah waina ilyhi raji3oon. Allhouma 3indak i7tasabt moseebaty allhouma ajerni feeha wa bdolni khyran menha...

I'll have to get over this some how. I need to focus on these weak subjects I am going to go out to Barnes and noble and purchase some high yield books tonight
can someone pls guide me to best books to get super high yield for the exam,,,,
mind you I bought all the Kap books. perhaps I just need specific epidimiology genetics and physio books... any help I'd be much obliged.. thank you all for sharing your experience. I also need a study partner by phone if someone would be willing to study those topics with me
I have scored very high on biochem and pharm and the path... but had no points whatso ever in some of the others. Physio is very weak.
thank you for sharing yourselves and your time to comfort me
somber send me an e-mail at vcavdarska@woh.rr.com or drbalkan@phmintl.com
we will go from there ,OK ????????????
Thank you Dr's usamle7, goldenland, jovana, zayaan, ulna, kashmala, docofsteel
I feel terribly ashamed about all this but it is wonderful that you have all extended yourselves as such
G-D bless

Ulna again,
Somber, first Relax. Take off 2 days.
my opinion is not get any New books
Just study Kaplan, FA and listen the lectures., do more Q. Our brain have certain capacity if you read new books is not going to help you.

Exersice ,eat well, and Concentrate. Sometimes when you upset or feeling lonely, just take a walk, helps a lot. Don't only read the chapters like you reading newspaper Dissect the subjects. You Very close to pass the exam. And don't beat yourself for past experience, we all learn.
You Not Going Quite, at Least I Cannot Let You .
Good will help you if you start believing yourself. YOU CAN DO IT.
Myself, Sumita Dalal, (NOW A WORKING MOTHER- IN RESIDENCY!!!.YOU CAN DO IT TOO!)was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2009)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY-guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help and SUPPLEMENTING UW QUESTIONS OF COURSE!!!),100% guaranteed service I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimatley succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.
BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS $12k /STEP COURSE, BY CALLING ANYTIME THE INFO LINE at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three seven six eight
whatever you did before, do it differently this time
@mesoderm, this was from 2007... 5 years ago.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »