Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 1 and step 2 - mail2008
i failed step 1 and step 2ck .I had mountain of trouble last year and did not study enough for the exam[1momth and half for each] I really caused my trouble and now i have the worst record.Will it show in my certificate?
Now i am studying again for both, plz if i pass and have a good score in both, do you think i can get into a good residency programme in 2008. Are there university programmes that accept second attempt. IF i score above 90, in each, will it change anything ?Also, i will do 4 months observership.
plz suggest, i feel so confused.
I think you should be realistic. 2008 is going to be very tough. Aim for community programmes.
Hi mail2008 : Do not panic, do not get confused. Start again all over , do not make same mistakes , put your steps as a first priority in your life , you can not work or study anything else ,focus on your steps . When you pass them , this year or next year ( do not rush) then search for programs that accepts more than 1 attempt in the steps . You migh not get into a top 10 Uni program , but there are tons of good programs out there , just search for them .
Get US LORS , USCE , good scores in your steps and please do not make the mistake of rushing in this exams , focus in your preparation . GL
thanks a lot daguev and shige.
I realised i should at least focus on my exams and how to score big .then worry about the rest. thanks a lot .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »