Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
california letter - doc185
Hi

has anyone sent their original medical degree certificate to the board?
How long do they take to send it back?
Thanks
hey Cali Buddy, Your Ca Letter will take about 3 months, make sure to account for all the time Off and On School as they will need to know what you have done since graduating med school if thats the case. Also they will need transcripts directly send from your school but I am sure you know all that is needed. Price around $550 (Money Money Money--It never ends)
hey

I sent in all the forms..but they also asked for original degree certificate and a photocopy which i sent about 1 week ago. They said they would return my original degree by certified mail.

I was wondering how long it will take to get my original degree back.I already tried calling them and got voicemail. left a message but havent heard back from them yet!!!!

anyway thanks for your help Ben.
All I know is that the entire process to be complete and for you to get your letter takes around 3 mo's
I have taken step 1, waiting for the result..yet to take step 2 and CS, in a few mo. can I apply for the letter with no test results...help
hi dahliahope, my situation is just like yours, pls let me know about it too, ive taken s2, have to take s1, can i apply for CA letter..thanks
sorry for silly qs: what is name of application letter? where to download?

The website for california medical board is www.medbd.ca.gov

check under applicant information and you will get a better idea .
From what i know, you dont need to have results ready before you apply.
Its a really long process so better to get it started and submit documents as you get them.

Hope that helps.

Do Universities in Clifornia offer H1 and J1 visas?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »