Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 which books? -
usmlegirl

hi i am jus starting step1 and i want 2 know r kaplan notes enuff for the step1 or do i need 2 read other books too pls do let me know n neybody in london preparing for kaplan pls do let me know thanks
docespy - docespy

Yes, Kaplan Notes are more than enough.
drmnsgowda

yah read just the kaplan notes , dont go for any other books. its a waste of time,so all the best .
dsas

i would say kaplan ( For every thing except Patho) + Goljan+ FA + HY 100page+ Q bank f..if u want to score more then 95+
MoNiCa

DSAS
IF U HAVE GOLJAN 100 , PLEASE SEND ME A COPY.
dcs.mph
usmlegirl

hi thanks u al for replying but umm i was wondering this goljan notes how big r they is it 1 book or each book for subject and even hy??? are these all just 1 book or a set of books by 1 author? pls do let me know .. and again is anybody preparn for step1 in london do let me know and thank u all for again replying .. and yes is it possible 2 read kaplan and fa and hy and goljan i mean seriously is it??? in a matter of 4 mnths ??? thnks again
kharma

dont read Kaplan anatomy too much stuff read HY Anatomy or Road Map Neuro, try BRS for Biochem and Immuno, Kaplan for the rest.
docespy - docespy

If you can't get the notes you can purchase Goljans Stars Pathology Review its a great book just a dry read like FA which is a must and Crashing the Boards.
FA interactive at usmle.myplayspace.com its fun for that last week before the test.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »