Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small information needed - srikanthuk
My wife and I did research

fmgamerica we think something is fishy does not seem normal they called us at least 8 times and finally kept asking for money even 500.00 and the BBB report looked bad

fmgportal they seemed ok but they have no insurance and I was told never to touch the patient with no insurance I asked them about rotation they did not tell me just private practice

americlerkships seems ok because they have insurance but in private practice I will consider them

has only certain states but they are in hospital and this may be better but I can not move they said Texas is full

fmgaffordable again to many negative things

Anyone else?
This is the news, I was a client of fmgamerica I paid over 4,000 dollars and explained to them my situation released all my documents, to them and told them I could only stay in my state. They reviewed my documents said everything looked good and sent me to a cosmetic dermatologists private practice to work on lasers? I paid for a family practice externship. The doctor said somebody called and offered him a free employee in exchange for a character letter. I later found out I did not even qualify to apply for the state I had requested for.
Now I'm not a simple victim, I have been in contact with every law and legal agency and we are working very hard on our case, if you are also a victim and would like to be a part of this email us at fmgjustice.

This is a serious case, and yes fmgamerica is not in the US it is located in Israel, please send us an email stating how you paid them where you sent your check and copies of all emails back and forth. Also go to your bank and find out where your check was cashed.

Complain to your bank that this was a fraud money is generally insured. If you paid by credit card call your credit card company and demand your money back they will support you no matter how long ago.

Email us fmgjustice
Thank youu helpme
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »