Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS partner in Houston wanted - obinna
Hi All. Who's interested in practicing with me in Houston? My exam is on the 11th March so ideally would want to practice from the 2nd to 10th.

Obinna
hi friend
where do u live? can u get public library in texas medical center to practice? i mean next to Baylor college of Medicine
hi..my xam on march 12 th..whr do u stay...contact at itskidd
Hi. I'm on Soledad Drive so I'm half an hour from the Texas Medical Center. Should be alright. When is your exam, interview123?
hi my exam is on 3rd march and I'm living in texas medical center. need a serious study partner to practice cases.

anyone willing can please contact me at earliest: abdul_haseeb

Hi everyone, I actually fail the exam once this past december, and I already know the cases and my weak points. I have to improve my data gathering and my patient notes, so I am looking for a study partner that could give me a nice feed back to my weakness and strenghts. I am willing to travel from The Woodlands anywhere near by Houston and study as hard as you want.

Thank you.

josegpolo
my exam is on march 10th and im staying with a freind close to medical center any one for practicing? my email is hayder_dk
My exam will be on 03/01/2008. I would like to trade with anyone whose exam will be around 03/ 15 - 30 / 2008. Please contact me asap. teductri
hi does any body have the list of cases at the houston centre. i have CS in 5 days. pls help and be blessed.. thanks a lot in advance !!!!!!!! please send it to anupdoc
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »