Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched with just 2 interviews in fm - pcb157
thank you all...really had tears in my eyes.......grad 2002...low 80s 1st attempt
WE ARE IN SAME BOAT,1998 GRAD ATTEMPT IN CS AND 2 IVs = matched!.OH GOD YOU ARE GREAT!
I have tears in my eyes too)))))))I had 2 ivs, 1997 grad, didn't match(((((((((((((
did u have GC or u guys needed visa
hello, first of all hearty congrats to you both. Dear Iratomsk, please dont get disheartened,you have another chance to make ur resume solid and go for match.
Dea navao and pcb157,kindly share your profile with us.Are you guys GC holders ? if not, then did you match for J1 or H1?Also please share if you have LORs from US or home country, research, observeship expi?
hey all
i have MS mol bio from us univ...then worked in research at 2-3 places in us...currently I am on H1...i did 1 month of subinternship at griffin hosp...so basically i have 1 publication and pending 3 publications...i have L2 EAD ...had 3 lORS us and one from india....so not in touch with clinical medicine...performed i guess ok in interviews....as i was asked med questions....any more questions...sure to help you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »